Sunday, August 28, 2016

A FatChick's Goals

So, People are always telling me I have to have goals.  That I have to have the will power and the goals to get to where I want to be. Well today, I have a new goal, something that I'm pretty sure will continue to motivate me because it's something that annoys the living shit outta me.   What is it you may ask?   

Well I'll warn you, you may not like it, but it's something that I'm finding that I want because it's annoying. .... Ready?  You sure? Ok, don't say I didn't warn you... 

PANTIES!

Yes that's right, I want to be able to fit into a Normal Decent Size Underwear!  Not these size 16 that I wear now and I get from WomanWithin because no one else sells my size.  I want to be able to pay $10 for a six pack of Undies and not $37 for a five pack.  I want to be able to wear underwear that fit nice, that doesn't leave a Gaping hole between my stomach and thighs.   I want to be able to go, "Oh how cute" and buy them.   

Yes that's it, I want to be able to finally wear a decent size Panties and have them fit just right and not this sometimes HUGE things I wear because I'm never sure how to judge because my fucking stomach hangs so low and is so large.  That's it.  So You know I'm going to work on it.  

Tonight I drank my last Pepsi, yes, folks I'm going to try and go cold turkey.  Tomorrow I'm going to eat less in a meal and eat more meals. No more pigging out at one meal and only having two meals.  Nope.  I'm going to try and snack healthier, I have some Zucchini and cucumber in the fridge that I'm going to do something with. I'm done with being the Obsessive Woman and I want to go down to just being "Fat Chick"   There is a different, if you don't know that well tough shit for you.  To me there is a Difference.  

So this FatChick is going to work on things and damned if I'm going to give up.   I will Fail, however I learned today that Fail stands for First Attempt In Learning.  End is not the end, in fact End means Effort Never Dies! And that's that!

- FatChick, The Mad Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment